Sunday, January 24, 2010

AGG D' SUPER HOT TEMPER

I am super hot temper kind of person.....small thing can outburst my anger like hell....hubby said I am too emotional....wonder where I inherited this behaviour.....but most people said from my dad......haha....bagaimana acuan begitulah kuihnyer...luckily my 3 siblings are excluded...they are like my mom...lemah lembut and cool person......my mom very worried when i get married because she know who I am.....he scared my hubsand can't stand with my behaviour.....one second can change me to become a lion.....How can i change? I did try to manage my anger but it seems doesn't want to go from me.....worse come to worse I will out of control.....maybe many people have dissapointed and irratated with me....espc.my beloved family...I did feel regret...but what can I do?.....but thanks God after the birth of Vish Vish I manage "cooling" myself....Guess what most of my neighbour dah bergaduh dengan I....I almost slapping my front neighbour for throwing her rubbish in my rubbish bin....I took rubbish back thrown to her carporch......I shaked my side neighbour gate and pointed finger at them for making so much noise while I sleeping.......pull my students hair for photostating my note without permission and many more....

5 comments:

Mommy Stephanie Liah And Daddy Remy Rizal said...

hehehhe same board tua ag.bajik tp mangah ko mommy ku.lol.but we can be sweet kan!just dat,be nice w us!!bole naik antu punya!

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

nya lah babe...mangah aku tu....kadang out of control....nti mengamuk macam apa...he.he...nasib hubby dah lali ngau perangai aku

Mommy Stephanie Liah And Daddy Remy Rizal said...

od coz la lali..enti sidakya enggai,mesti enda melamar tua!hehheheh

daisy said...

Agg..ingat gik time kita 1st masuk uitm dolok,,freshee,,.ko menjawap kakak PM kita...hahahha...ntah agik ingat ka ko benda ya,,,

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

haha ingatku....agik asa ya....aku bukan peduli mun dah hot...ha.ha..