Monday, March 29, 2010

EXEMPLARY PARENTS....inspiration to vish

Award that every UiTM student dream for
During presentation of vice canselor award

During our convocation...I am next to Tan sri Datuk Dr. Ibrahim Abu Shah (man with songkok and misai) really proud dapat pakai sach...my dream come true

During presentation of Dean List Award


During presentation of Best Student Award

I don't have the intention to show off by posting this entry...if you feel distracted then go away..you don't have to waste ur time reading this post....you might think..ha this lady praises herself so what its my life.....it is for our beloved son to read....I don't care what people say about me...as long as I am happy...my main objective is to spur the inspiration in my son...build the determination and dedication to success in the future....I am someone who really care about education and knowledge ...it one of my top priority...without it we can't go anywhere....wealth will not bring to death...it knowledge that accompany u till end of time...maybe becoz that what my dad stress to me since i was a kid...my dad was very strict although he work far away from Malaysia..somewhere at Panama but he make sure when he back we we were excel in our study...not merely get good result but flying colour...he will cut off our allowance if our result drop....undeniable I am a bit stress on it but worth it..now i realize and really thanks my dad for what he did...

I excel in my study so do my other sibling (my sister is a degree holder in office management with second class upper) ....I got Dean Award every semester, Vice Canselor Award, Best Student Award and hold First class degree....I received a few offer from local university fully sponsored to further my study straight to PHD...but I opted to take offer from UiTM, a university that give me so many experience, knowledge etc.....and now I am struggling to finish my masters by research within 1 and half year....my aim to get PhD before age of 30....I am very outspoken kind of person..actively involve in public speaking, debate and forum....badan kecil tapi suara besar..hehe..that what daddy always said honey...

And I hope my only prince will follow mommy and daddy footstep........ mommy wish vish will become a doctor like my uncle Dr. Jawi or dentist like my sister in law Dr. Runin (my cousin wife)..........however daddy hope vish will become an engineer just like him...whatever you be in the future dear mummy and daddy always pray for ur happiness


4 comments:

Kika Mohamad said...

smart mommy ! mommy2 teach me teach me :P

meazara Raphael fairytales said...

wahhh mommy!!! big congrats for your achievement! hehehe sure lepas ni vish plak yg akan jd mcm mommy! nanti vish bley ajarkan zara juga ;)

SJNathaniel said...

wow..congrats darl..im sure ur vish wil be a smart boy..doa dan harapan ibubapa sangat mujarab kan..

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

thanks mommies...hopefully our childs will succeed in the future...Amen......