Monday, March 1, 2010

HOME DECO: BIG FAN OF ERIC LEONG



Will put big mirror on the wall....add on flowers...etc....

my favourite wing chair....


I really love interior design..
just that I don't have d talent....huhu...
and I am a big fan of Eric Leong....
won't miss all his episode of Deko Bersama Eric....
I spend most of my free time decorate our home....
almost every week i change our furniture arrangement.....
all I did my own....I did not pay for interior designer
I fell more satisfied with my own touch
although might not amaze
4 rooms, 2 living rooms, 1 watching rooms always become my victim
until daddy get headache...sorry dear for it...
oh how i adore english country decoration..
most of the furniture especially sofa I bought at Fella Design
since only Fella sell English furniture at Kuching
about price i just close one eyes
i ordered Vantage ceramic from Semenanjung
oh how I wish at sarawak there a shop that sell all english product
just like romantica...vantage...sweet touch...
....minat punya pasal...
from wall painting
to furniture arrangment
to furniture painting
to deco finishing
etc...I did my own
oh full of satisfaction

8 comments:

MRS. K ^ibuhadifhessa^ said...

even deco sdn. bhd., still cantik loll...

meazara Raphael fairytales said...

wohooo.. i pun fan eric! hehe lovesssssss to do de home deco thingy as well.. sgt suka. hehe every month ade je yg nak ubah sana sini dlm rumah ;)

love ur deco babe!

Perjalanan Tanpa Noktah said...

hello familia...cantik rumah kamu...saya pun teringin nak rumah macam tu...cantik sangat...

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

mrs k

biasa jer ni babe...baru nak berjinak jinak dengan english decor...

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

mommy zara

sama lah kita kan babe...i baru nak transform ke english decor..tapi brg susah nak dpt kat sini...huhu...

ur decor pun cantik babe...

Agnes Kanyan @ Mummy Vish said...

zures...biasa jer rumah i...baru nak ubah ke english decor...mana tahu u punya lagi cantik

Jo-anna said...

Tusah mai ati ninga di menoa kch nadai tempat endor begiga ka perengka rumah E.D. Dalam kira diri tu ti udah besara ila ka aku muka siti E.D shop ambi bala ka minat nyamai begiga ka utai tu. Ti nuan ka meli product VANTAGE uji nuan pegi ke http://applelady79.blogspot.com tauka Fb.Iban queen store. Ulih meli secara kutu @ group tauka kediri empu jak ba blog tu.

zarirah i. said...

hello, i stumble across ur blog while googling on english furniture. currently tgh survey concept design n furniture. kalau x keberatan, boleh saya tau harga sofa fabrics and wing chairs by fella designs. tqvm!