Friday, November 26, 2010

HORRAY MY 16TH MONTHS BIRTHDAY GIFTS

Horray ...next week will be my 16th months birthday and mommy has bought so many gift for me....and another gift for xmas later...i feel very touch..mommy loves me very much...


Thomas Shoes..talking about shoes i has so many at home but most of the time i wear only one (white adidas stripe) it is becoz it ready in daddy car..so what happen to the rest?...jadi harta karunlah....

Guess, CK, Narfajie, & Thomas attire


Thomas & Frien
ds shirt...now i have almost 30 sets of Thomas...i have to say goodbye to pooh & friends...yet they still in my heart coz since birth i have with them..."pooh" is one of earliest words i can say...



A variety of books....my favourite books s an animal series...now i can pronounce DOG, BIRD, PIG, COW, FISH, MOUSE clearly and a few slang of PEPEN (elephant), TOTER (otter), MIAW (cat) etc

Vtech push and ride alphabet train, first word puzzle & thomas hut..oh i can't stop playing with the train...really enjoyable..instead of thomas hut i still prefer my safari play tent as it has bigger size...

New leappad console...this is to replace the one that i have damaged...I licked the pen and making the sensor malfunction...so now mommy only allow me to use leappad touch...safer she said...


Thomas backpack and lunchbag

Thomas Set...this set has cause mommy "pokai"...

No comments: