Thursday, November 25, 2010

JOGGING AT THE PARK

Before going to jog i need to text my girlfren or else she get mad...
...she said she s going to the pool...

Mommy & me...don't u think my mommy s slim...her secret s not slimming center or doing exercise but taking care of me..well i'm a superactive baby since birth...

Daddy & me...
I really can't wait to run....

I need to run faster...hey people watch me out...

Align CenterDaddy ...daddy..please wait...

Our weekend s full with activities..either going to the park, swimming pool or shopping mall....but i loves going to park and pool as compare to mall coz i can't run as i wish to...mommy said the escalator s dangerous and i might get lost as well...so mommy & daddy frequently bring me to take fresh air...see & enjoy the mother nature...

No comments: