Sunday, January 30, 2011

WHAT MOMMY EAT DURING PREGNANCY


Many have asking me what did i eat during pregnancy?....and I have shared it with many of my relatives and friends....Food and supplements during pregnancy is extremely important to ensure your baby have enough nutrients and be healthy and smart...coz im a kind of fussy and particular yet meticulious person I really concern about my foods and supplement intake...Thanks God...Vish born to be healthy and smart baby...without skin problem or jaundice like most baby tend to have....he is fast learner and fast talker...start walking as early as 9 months....pronounce his own name as early as 14 months....he understand both English and Iban very well...talk clearly with minimal baby accent...he is very smart baby indeed...I don't care if people said im too much praises my own son...so what???

Back to topic...when i figure out that im bearing a baby...first come to my mind is i want healthy and smart baby...so it come from food, supplement and stimulation...so i did a research...read a lot of pregnancy book and dig from online sourc...and olso get info from a mom...First thing came to my mind is "food"...what are the good food for preggy? ..im a food lover...i just love eating.....I ensure that i took all the nutrients from the food pyramid..must be in balance ratio...carbo..protien..fat...I eat a lot of fruits and veggies...5 serving perday....undeniable it good for skin...I love corn, grapes, kiwi, pear and apple...preferably organic...don't forget drink a lot of water...this is particularly important to avoid "kaki kembang"...

Below i listed down my foods and supplement during pregnancy..information on these you can research by your own...

1. ANMUM MATERNA
2. FOLIC ACID
3. MULTIVITAMIN
4. CALCIUM
5. ELKEN SPIRULINA
6. ELKEN DR.XENIJI
7. ORGANIC RAISIN
8. DATES
9. A LOT OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES
10. FISH
11. SEVEN SEAS COD FISH LIVER OIL
12. DRINKS A LOT OF PLAIN WATER
13. DRINKS PURE JUICE
14. BROWN RICE
16. MANUKA HONEY


No comments: